Sous Vide Chicken Roulade
If it's possible, this chicken tastes even better than it looks, and it looks wonderful on the plate! Roulades do require a little extra work up front, but every bite is worth it in the end. This is one dish sure to impress, and you can easily make it for more people by multiplying the recipe.
- 2 whole Skin on Chicken Breast (boneless if possible) otherwise remove the bone
- 4 ounces Sharp Smoked Provolone
- 6 ounces Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/4 small Red Onion minced
- 1 bunch bunch Parsley for garnish
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder as desired
- 1 lb. Bacon
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!