Steak Tacos - 2 Ways
These Steak Tacos are delicious, tender & juicy! The marinade will inspire you with the fragrance and aroma it has. Pick your favorite cut of beef and enjoy every step of this recipe. Serve as an entrée or make tacos.
- 2 lbs flank steak or skirt steak Arrachera
Marinade for Grilled Version
Dry Rub for Cast-Iron Version
- Mix ingredients for marinade or dry rub
- Marinade Beef or dry rub and place in zip lock bag - the longer the better tenderness - Minimum 1 hour or overnight
- Let meat rest for 10 minutes and steam or microwave tortillas.
- Slice meat against the grain, assemble tacos with your choice of lettuce, cabbage, and garnishes
see our salsa recipes: https://www.fridaysnacks.info/recipes/#search-recipes+s:salsa+p:1
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!