Creamy Garlic Tuscan Salmon With Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes – Smothered in a luscious garlic butter spinach and sun-dried tomato cream sauce, you won’t believe how easy, fast and simple it is to cook salmon this way! These deliciously seasoned, Tuscan salmon filets are juicy and tender on the inside with perfectly crisp edges. You’ll never want a regular salmon recipe again after trying this one! This creamy salmon recipe is low-carb and Keto friendly – Enjoy!
- 3 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1/3 cup 80ml vegetable broth
- 5 ounces 150g jarred sun-dried tomato in oil, drained of oil
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- To make the creamy garlic Tuscan salmon recipe: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon filets on both sides with salt and pepper, and sear in the hot pan, flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once salmon filets are cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the butter in the remaining cooking juices leftover. Add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minute). Add onion and stir fry until translucent. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and fry for 1-2 minutes so they release their flavors. Finally, pour in the vegetable broth, and allow the sauce to reduce down slightly.
- Reduce heat to low, add the heavy cream, and bring to a gentle simmer while stirring occasionally. Season the cream sauce with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add in the baby spinach and allow to wilt in the sauce, and add in the parmesan cheese. Allow cream sauce to simmer for a further minute until cheese melts through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!