Years ago, my neighbor brought some over, I never had these before, and now I can't get enough.
- For Cover:
- 1 cup all purpose flour Maida
- Water to Knead dough
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Little salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ajwain
- For Stuffing:
- 3-4 Potatoes (boiled peeled & mashed)
- 1/2 cup Green Peas boiled
- 1-2 Green Chilies finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger crushed
- 1 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
- Few chopped Cashews
- Few Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mango powder Amchur
- How to make samosa:
- For Cover:
- Mix all the ingredients (salt, oil, ajwain) except water. Add a little water at a time. Pat and knead well for several times into a soft pliable dough. Cover it with moist Muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- For Stuffing :
- To Proceed :
- Make small rolls of dough and roll it into a 4"-5" diameter circle. Cut it into two parts like semi-circle. Now take one semi circle and fold it like a cone. Use water while doing so. Place a spoon of filling in the cone and seal the third side using a drop of water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry till golden brown (fry on a medium flame).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!