Magic Chocolate Mousse
This Chocolate Mousse is creamy, rich and indulgent. It’s packed full of flavor, and will satisfy a sweet craving in an instant. The avocado makes this mousse incredibly creamy, whilst the bananas and cocoa powder provide flavor, and the maple syrup adds sweetness.
- 2 ripe bananas sliced
- 2 ripe avocados cored and diced
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- Fresh raspberries/blackberries/strawberries for garnish
- Freshly cracked pink peppercorns for garnish (optional)
- Place the bananas, avocados, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a blender or food processor. Process on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Divide among 4 glass jars and refrigerate until set, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Top with the fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of pink peppercorns and serve.
Calories: 250kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 35mgPotassium: 781mgFiber: 10gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 184IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!