We love a good baked egg recipe, but clouds eggs were the internet trend that changed our breakfast routine forever. Think actual clouds of heaven topped with a runny yolk. They are so fun to make and everyone will think they are the cutest things. Serve on a piece of Avocado toast or as you would on eggs benedict.
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Parsley
- Salt to Taste
- 2 drops Lime juice Cream of tartar is a better option if you have some on hand
- Separate the eggs
- Whisk the whites to stuff peaks after seasoning with salt and add a drop or 2 of lime to help stiffen
- Fold in the parsley and cheese into the egg whites gently
- Place on a parchment sheet on a baking tray and make 2 clouds spooning a dip in the center for the yolks
- Bake at 200 C/ 390 F for 3 minutes
- Add the egg yolks in the hollow section of the whites and bake for 3 minutes more
- Garnish with some cheese and parsley
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!