Whether you grill and eat these as a desert, with Ice Cream or serve it with your BBQ meat, this is a refreshing and healthy side dish that everyone will enjoy. Its simple to make and can be made as shown or with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- 6 White flesh peaches preferred
Desert Sauce Ingredients:
- Cut peaches in half and remove pit.
- Place on grill flat side down.
- Baste with sauce
- Turn peaches over baste and fill pit with mixture.
- Add Ice Cream on top for a desert or just plate with your BBQ items
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!