Baked Zucchini Fries
These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and an Italian spice blend. They’re also gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour optional
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian spice
LEMON PARSLEY AIOLI:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini in half, then half again, then into quarters. You should have 16 slices per zucchini.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl or container and lightly beat it.
- Add the parmesan and spices to a separate bowl or container and stir to combine.
- Dip a slice of zucchini in the egg wash and transfer to the parmesan. Use your other hand to coat the zucchini in the cheese and transfer to the baking tray. Repeat this process until all zucchini are coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through on the cut side. Serve immediately.
- To make the optional lemon parsley aioli, add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir together.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!