Pasta with Sausage Brussels Sprouts and Pesto
I’m excited to share this recipe because it is really, truly, a family favorite. I make Pasta with Sausage Brussell Sprouts and Pesto a few times a month during the winter because it is really easy to pull together and is incredibly filling. My family loves it and I use a pesto that’s nut-free for my children with nut allergies. I really love that this is a great all-in-one meal - it contains protein, starch, and vegetables in one bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drained the pasta, reserving one cup of the pasta water.
- Set a big serving bowl on your countertop.
- Add the cooked sausage mixture, pasta, and roasted brussel sprouts.
- Immediately dollop the pesto on top of everything and toss it well with everything in the bowl so all the ingredients are evenly coated. If the mixture seems a little dry add a little bit of pasta water as needed to add the amount of moisturizer that is necessary.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!