Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans
This simple recipe for roasted green beans is very tasty and kid-friendly
- 12 oz. green beans
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder optional
- 1/4 tsp paprika optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and make sure your green beans are dry and snipped (the fibrous end cut off).
- Combine the grated Parmesan cheese with the seasonings on a shallow plate and mix to evenly disperse everything.
- Whisk an egg in a bowl large enough to drench the green beans in. Drench a handful of green beans in the beaten egg and let the excess drop off for a few seconds.
- Gently press the green beans in the Parmesan cheese mixture and sprinkle some cheese over. Toss gently with your hands.
- Let the green beans cool until they can be handled. Serve with some spicy mayo or ranch and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!