Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans
This simple recipe for roasted green beans is very tasty and kid-friendly
- 12 oz. green beans
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder optional
- 1/4 tsp paprika optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and make sure your green beans are dry and snipped (the fibrous end cut off).
- Combine the grated Parmesan cheese with the seasonings on a shallow plate and mix to evenly disperse everything.
- Whisk an egg in a bowl large enough to drench the green beans in. Drench a handful of green beans in the beaten egg and let the excess drop off for a few seconds.
- Gently press the green beans in the Parmesan cheese mixture and sprinkle some cheese over. Toss gently with your hands.
- Place the green beans on your largest, greased baking sheet making sure they have room on all sides to crisp up in the oven. Bake for about 10 minutes, checking to see that the cheese has become slightly golden.
- Let the green beans cool until they can be handled. Serve with some spicy mayo or ranch and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!