Miso Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
This is an absolute family favorite! My kids love it because it’s so sweet and it’s a great dish for serving if you’re entertaining vegetarians, because it’s so filling and dense in nutrients. It also pairs well with Korean BBQ chicken skewers or a pork roast.
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla ghee
- 3 tbsp white miso
- 1 tbsp black sesame for garnish
- 2 cups arugula for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roast sweet potatoes for 30 min until fork tender.
- Add 3 tbl white miso and 1 tbl maple syrup.
- Once simmered and dissolved we’ll pour off into a bowl and set aside.
- Take potatoes out of the oven and allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, cut the potatoes in half and brush them with miso maple butter.
- Place potatoes under broiler for 2-3 min, to glaze.
- Plate them on a bed of arugula and garnish with black sesame. Salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!