Do you ever find yourself craving hummus and wondering if keto hummus or paleo hummus exists? Well, it does now! I’ve created the perfect solution for those hummus cravings with my delicious and easy cauliflower hummus recipe. It’s so good! This roasted cauliflower hummus makes the perfect grab-and-go snack, or serve it as an appetizer to a Mediterranean meal. My easy cauliflower hummus recipe has the perfect flavor combination of roasted cauliflower, tahini, seasonings, and garlic. I love to serve this keto hummus with a variety of veggies, but it’s so good that can eat it with a spoon. True life: this has definitely happened.
- Clean and cut the cauliflower and separate the florets.
- Either microwave the cauliflower for 10 minutes, steam it, boil it or roast it in the oven til tender
- Once done add all the ingredients except the parsley in a food processor and blitz till you get a nice smooth hummus
- Keep tasting for seasoning and flavor and add additional quantities if desired.
- Once done transfer to a bowl and add the parsley and mix well
- Garnish with cayenne pepper, more olive oil and parsley
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!