Crescent Roll Hot Dogs
Crescent Roll Hot Dogs with a twist for a fun appetizer everyone will love, kids included! Served with your favorite dipping sauce, these crescent dogs are fabulous for parties, game days, and birthdays. You only need 3 ingredients: hot dogs, crescent rolls, and egg wash.
- Crescent roll hot dogs are easy to make ahead of time. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month. Then reheat in the oven at 375°F (190°C) until hot.
- Keep the crescent roll dough refrigerated until use, as it will lose some of its puffiness at room temperature.
- This recipe will work with smoked sausages instead of hot dogs if you prefer.
- For a vegetarian option, simple substitute veggie dogs directly for hot dogs.
- Pillsbury crescent roll dough is only available in North America. If you live elsewhere, use refrigerated or frozen croissant dough instead.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!