Miso Shiitake Mushroom Onion Gravy
GRAVY WITH A RICH UMAMI FLAVOR Top Your favorite vegetables or mash with this wonderful robust Miso Shiitake Mushroom Onion Gravy. It is so good! This is my very own recipe creation and I am very deliciously happy with it. This is a gravy you can make all year long and not just for the Holidays. Everyone in the family will love it! You may have to double the recipe. The more gravy the better, so just pour it on!
- Fresh Thyme
- Hot Pepper Flakes
- Clean the mushrooms, onions and garlic. Slice the shiitake mushrooms, onions and mince the garlic.
- The miso will be a little hard. Break the miso up gently with the side of your spoon and stir it around. This will thicken up as a gravy. (Make sure to dissolve and brake up all the miso)
- After it is getting thick add the dashes of cayenne pepper, (optional) ( only if you like it a little hot)
- Transfer it into a serving bowl or gravy dish.
- Top the servings with fresh thyme and or hot pepper flakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!