Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Tomatoes
A super fast, flavorful and healthy recipe for jumbo spicy garlic shrimp and tomato, made in just one pan. You are going to love these succulent shrimp sautéed in savory and spicy seasonings!
- 1 pound peeled deveined jumbo shrimp, tails intact (16-20 count)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ¼paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce Like Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In a medium sized bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, paprika and cayenne pepper.Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the seasoned shrimp to the pan and cook 2 minutes on each side until the shrimp is pink in color. Remove the shrimp from the pan and transfer to a clean bowl. Add cut tomatoes to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the shrimp, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce to the pan. Cook one minute until the shrimp a heated, and season with more salt, black pepper, or cayenne pepper if desired. Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!