Easy Southern Corn Fritters
Whether you serve these as an appetizer or along with your meal, these old-time Southern Corn Fritters are sure to bring a smile to your face. The batter has 7 ingredients including corn muffin mix which makes these quick and easy to whip up.
- Whisk together the corn muffin mix and flour in a bowl.
- Whisk the ½ cup milk, 1 egg and ½ stick melted butter in another bowl. Stir this mixture into the corn muffin mix and flour.
- Stir in 1 cup of corn and ½ cup chopped green onions.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into 2 inches of 365 degree vegetable oil and fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Serve drizzled with honey for a real Southern treat!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!