Crispy Sous-Vide Chicken Thighs
Perfection achieved! Best Sous Vide Chicken we ever had! These chicken thighs were absolutely amazing. They are flavor packed and it will not disappoint you.
- 8 Chicken Thighs with bones and skin attached
- Bag you chicken in a large vacume bag, add marinade and seal.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 24 hours to marinade.
- Sous Vide in 167 water for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from hot water and chill in refrigertor or ice bath till cool or save frozen for later finishing
- Remove chicken and reserving marinade for a sauce
- Cook marinade till it comes to a boil. Add honey or brown sugar to flavor as desired.
- Plate and serve with sauce on the side your favorite side dishes like carrots, mashed potatoes or green salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!