Crispy Sous-Vide Chicken Thighs
Perfection achieved! Best Sous Vide Chicken we ever had! These chicken thighs were absolutely amazing. They are flavor packed and it will not disappoint you.
- 8 Chicken Thighs with bones and skin attached
- 2 Orange with peals cut off
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1/2 Cup Parsley
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice from fresh is best
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice from fresh is best
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 3 Tbsp Red White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp Pepper to taste
- Bag you chicken in a large vacume bag, add marinade and seal.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 24 hours to marinade.
- Sous Vide in 167 water for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from hot water and chill in refrigertor or ice bath till cool or save frozen for later finishing
- Remove chicken and reserving marinade for a sauce
- Grill or cook chicken in a cast iron pan.
- Cook marinade till it comes to a boil. Add honey or brown sugar to flavor as desired.
- Plate and serve with sauce on the side your favorite side dishes like carrots, mashed potatoes or green salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!