Cauliflower, Baby Kale and Cucumber Salad
Roasted cauliflower, cucumber, and fresh kale come together in a quick salad recipe
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 1 pound cucumber (optional) diced into 1-2 inch squares
- 4 cups baby kale chopped
- 1/4 small red onion very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Roast in 450°F oven for 25 minutes, or until stems are tender.
- n large bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil salt, and pepper. Toss kale with dressing. Let stand at least 5 minutes. Then add cucumber toss a second time.
- To kale, add cooked cauliflower, onion and toasted pine nuts. Toss until well combined. Chill as needed
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!