Baked Cornflake Chicken
This recipe for cornflake chicken is strips of chicken breast coated in seasoned crushed cornflakes and baked to crispy perfection. These chicken fingers are easy to make and are a big hit with both kids and adults!
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar Optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder Optional
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese Optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper plus more to taste
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Place the milk and eggs in a bowl; whisk to combine.
- In a food processor pulse together the cornflakes, smoked paprika, onion powder, sugar, salt, and optional ingredients until coarse crumbs form.
- Pour the cornflake mixture onto a plate.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each chicken piece into the milk mixture, then roll in the cornflakes.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet in a single layer. Coat the tops of the chicken tenders with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and crispy. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!