A bagel boat is a boat-shaped Khachapuri, with cheese, butter, and egg yolk in the middle. It is thought to originate from the Lazi people, who were sailors. Khachapuri is a certain representation of the boat, sea and sun.
- 1 bagel
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 2 strips of bacon chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese, bacon, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, whip 2 eggs with milk.
- Carefully hollow out 1 bagel with a small silver spoon.
- Place both bagel halves on a baking sheet.
- Fill both bagel halves with cheese and egg mixtures.
- Bake in the oven for 25 mins, or until the egg is cooked.8. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!