These Vegan Gluten free healthy pancakes are made with naturally sweetened fruit. Of course if your not vegan, you can use 1 egg instead of 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. You can also mix and match the ingredients like adding oat flour, flax meal and other ingredients.
- 1 small apple
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds or 1 egg
- 1 cup Amaranth flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice to help pancakes rise
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal optional
- 1 tablespoon oat flour optional
- 1 tablespoon almond milk as needed optional
- Sliced bananas
- Sugar Free Maple syrup
- Remove the core from the apple and roughly chop. Slice the bananas
- Cook like regular pancakes.
Calories: 147kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 4gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 86mgPotassium: 201mgFiber: 5gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 44IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 92mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!