Swordfish Steak Sous Vide
They’re called swordfish “steaks” (not filets) because when cooked correctly, this fish is as rich, tender, and substantial as filet mignon. Unfortunately, it’s fairly easy to overcook swordfish, unless you’re preparing it with a Sous Vide Precision Cooker. This recipe is about as simple — and quick — as it gets:
- Set up your sous vide and heat the water to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When the water bath is ready, drop in the bag with the swordfish steaks. Cook the swordfish for 40 minutes.
- When the swordfish is done, remove from the water bath and zip-top bag, and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Sear the swordfish steaks for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Serve the steaks and top with the Cilantro Yogurt dressing as desired
Calories: 375kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 29gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 117mgPotassium: 588mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 181IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 88mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!