Sweet Potato Bread
This sweet potato bread is like thanksgiving in a loaf pan, you're welcome. Holiday feels, here we come!! Tastes like pumpkin pie, but its bread. It can be made sugar free and sliced and frozen. Then just pop a slice in the toaster for breakfast.
- 1 large sweet potato or 2 small/medium ones about 450 grams
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Sukrin or coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Log Cabin sugar free maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, ginger, allspice and nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mince 1 large sweet potato or 2 small ones in a food processor or blender until rice consistency.
- Add the rest of ingredients to food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Bake in a parchment lined standard bread pan (4 1/2" by 8 1/2") for about 90 minutes until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!