These grilled shrimp skewers are shrimp marinated in garlic, lemon, and herbs, then threaded onto sticks and cooked to perfection. We like to use 16-20 count per pound and they cook just 3 minutes per side.
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined you can either leave tails on or remove them
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 to go pizza packet works well
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges for serving
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, 1/2 the parsley, and garlic in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the bag and seal. Toss to coat evenly with the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours. You don't want to marinate for longer than that, as the acid in the lemon juice will start to cook the shrimp.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!