Tomatillo Salsa Verde
This authentic Mexican salsa verde has a fabulous flavor. Use it on chicken enchiladas or as a condiment for any dish that needs a little extra zip!
- 1 pound tomatillos husked
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 serrano chile peppers minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 2 cups Water
- Using a blender, carefully puree the tomatillos and water in batches until smooth.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!