Strawberry Poppyseed Salad with Chicken
Panera Strawberry Poppyseed Salad is loaded with fruit and tender chicken. Delicious poppyseed dressing drizzled over the salad makes the dish even better.
- 3 boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 romaine hearts chopped
- 3 cups spinach fresh
- 1 pineapple diced
- 16 oz. Strawberries Sliced
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges drained
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted pecans
- 1 Tbsp Poppy seeds
- Poppy seed Dressing
- Grill the chicken over medium heat for approximately 5-7 minutes on each side until the chicken is cooked through.
- Set aside and allow the chicken to cool slightly. Then slice the chicken.
- Add the romaine lettuce and fruit to a large mixing bowl. Toss well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Top with the chicken, pecans, additional poppy seeds and drizzle with the poppy seed salad dressing.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!