Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Easiest shrimp boil ever! And it’s mess-free using a single sheet pan. That’s right. ONE PAN. No newspapers. No bags. No clean-up!
- 1 pound baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 2 ears corn each cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 12.8-ounce package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 10-13 minutes. Stir in corn during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and Old Bay Seasoning.
- Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are opaque and corn is tender.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!