Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
This Philly Cheese Steak Egg Roll recipe is deceptively simple to make. Once the steak has been marinated in pantry-friendly ingredients, all you do is cook the steak, onions, and bell peppers, transfer them to your food processor for a quick chop and you have 10 minute filling!
- 1 large egg plus 1 spoon water
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Dice up onions and bell pepper (or use a food processor for everything)
- Season meat
- Layout egg roll wrappings
- Let meat an vegetables cool briefly
- Heat oil for frying at 350 degrees F
- Add meat mixture to egg roll wraps along with cheese
- Roll up egg rolls
- Brush with egg and water mixture
- Deep fry till golden brown
- Serve with your favorite dip or make a dip with sriracha and sour cream
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!