PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps
A copycat recipe that you can easily make in just 20 minutes. And it tastes a million times better too!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha optional
- 1 8-ounce can whole water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Stir in chestnuts and green onions until tender, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, spoon several tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf, taco-style.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!