This is super flavor and texture bomb. Super crunchy fries with savory home made pesto topped with parmesan and creamy swiss cheese. This is a not to miss appetizer, snack, and meal.
- Heat a pot of water to boiling
- Peel and slice potatoes into french fry size sticks
- Boil the potatoes for 3-4 minutes to release starch. Rinse potatoes and drain
- Add cornstarch to potatoes and mix well to cover most of the potatoes. This will help make them crunchy.
- Fry potatoes till golden brown, then remove and let drain on paper towels or a bakers rack and sheet pan.
- Move potatoes to a serving bowl and add pesto and move around to coat the potatoes.
- Add cheeses and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!