Grilled Sweet Potatoes
These Grilled Sweet Potatoes are little slices of heaven. Grilled to a crispy, tender finish, and served with chipotle lime dipping sauce or Chimichuri sauce, these make a delicious (and nutritious) side dish and are sweeter than regular sweet potato recipes.
- 2 medium unpeeled sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ teaspoon agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Transfer the grilled potatoes to a serving platter and drizzle with the dressing. Serve.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, garlic, agave nectar and salt.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!