Custom Pizza with Take n Bake
After testing all the "Take n Bake" pizza's in the bay area, we found Murphys was the best.
- oven tray
- 3 Take n Bake Pepperoni Pizza's $5 when pre-ordered by phone
- 9 Take n Bake Cheese Pizza's $5 when pre-ordered
- 15 Roma Tomatoes sliced thin
- 1 1/2 lb. thin sliced Ham or Prosciutto
- 1 tub pesto
- 1 tub of pealed garlic minced
- 1 lb Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 bunches of green onions diced
- 1/2 lb cooked bacon
- 3 bell peppers mostly red but green are ok
- 1 large jar artichoke hearts drained, rinsed and diced
- 2 cans pineapple rings
- 2 lbs firm Feta cheese
- 1 bottle of good olive oil brush around the edge of pizza
- 1/2 Chicken Roasted already $5 at a Costco, use breast meat w/o skin
- container sliced mushrooms we liked the Costco type
- 1 bag Fresh Washed Spinach
- These pizza's are on paper trays. Preheat the oven to 425 and proceed to make pizzas by adding topping people ask for. Its easy to sell a whole pizza to a group of 4 or 5 for $12. You can get creative here by adding toppings that are in the galley. Be creative in asking and trying different ways of topping.
- Cook the pizza 5-8 minutes or until the crust is a little firm and well cooked enough to remove it from the plastic/paper tray easily. Then place it on an inverted oven tray and finish cooking it for another 8-10 minutes or until it looks ready. Some ingredients like green onions should be added after cooking when the pizza is still warm though.
- Murphys doesn't often advertise Pizza's at $5. However, they do have them if you ask. They are thin crust with either cheese, cheese with pepperoni or with sausage. We found the plain cheese ones were the best.
Pre-sliced mushrooms work well with this recipe. They absorb the flavors regardless it pepperoni or vegetarian.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!