Creamy Alfredo Pasta Bake With Shrimp
Shrimp Alfredo Bake. This is a quick and simple way of making the most delicious alfredo pasta bake you've ever tasted. A must try homemade creamy shrimp Alfredo bake pasta! It is surprisingly easy to make and is ready in under 30 minutes.
- 1 8 oz angel hair pasta or your favorite pasta
- 1 serving cooking spray
- 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp slightly thawed if frozen
- 2 cups chopped broccoli and Cauliflower Mix
- 1 ½ cups Alfredo sauce or make it as in the video
- 1 tbsp minced garlic optional
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese optional
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the pasta with shrimp, broccoli, Cauliflower and Alfredo sauce. Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is slightly browned, about 20 minutes.(watch it carefully so it doesn't burn!).
- Let cool and garnish with parsley
- Fettuccini or Penne pasta instead of Angel hair pasta
- Substituting the broccoli and cauliflower with diced tomatoes, peas or other soft vegetables
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce instead of store bought
- Crushed garlic paste infused into the sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella along with a smaller amount of Parmesan Cheese
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!