Cranberry Turkey Quesadillas
Sweet, tart cranberry sauce and tender turkey meat tucked inside melty, cheesy quesadillas
- 1 tablespoon butter for pan
- 4 Flour Tortillas - Adjustable size is your choice
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups shredded provolone or swiss cheese
- 2 cups pulled or chopped cooked turkey
- Drop a tablespoon of butter to melt.
- Spread cranberry sauce over each tortilla.
- Divide up the toppings, cheese and turkey meat, evenly over the cranberry sauce.
- Transfer one tortilla to skillet, toppings-side-up.
- Cook for 30 seconds, or until cheese begins to melt.
- Using a spatula, fold one side of the tortilla over the toppings.
- Cook for a few more seconds; flip it over and continue to cook just until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Continue to cook the rest, adding more butter as needed.
- Cut and serve immediately.
Great for leftovers, or if you miss Thanksgiving Dinner
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!