Whether you use it for Sushi, Crab Rangoon, Stuffing for Salmon, Crab Cakes or a Crab Sandwich, real crab is expensive, We found that buying frozen imitation crab sticks is just as tasty, at a lower cost and taste nearly the same as its made from Alaskan Pollach and crab flavorings including real crab.
- Let crabsticks completely defraust in refrigerator.
- Remove wrappers from all sticks.
- Squeeze out all the moisture using a paper towels.
- Cut sticks into thirds and place in bowl. Shred the strands using a couple of forks.
- Add mayo and seasonings as desired. You can always add more so go easy on the additions.
- Stir and chill well in the refrigerator covered.
Imitation crab recipes are often more affordable, but they are also healthy, delicious, and appealing. You are a sucker for crab, but you find it hard to get fresh crab in your surrounding areas, so why don’t you try imitation crab recipes. Imitation crab recipes are an ideal idea for you to satisfy your desire to eat fresh crabs. However, imitation crabs have no real crab meat for those you don’t know, and they are made from surimi and a tiny amount of crab extract to create the same aroma. Imitation crab basically has a similar appearance, texture, and flavor to cooked fresh crab, so sometimes you cannot distinguish them. Or if you prefer real crab meat, you can try several best-quality crab in canned packages. They are also an affordable choice for your crab dishes. However, compared to real crab meat, mimic crab meat is much more convenient because you don’t need to prepare it in advance.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!