Cheese-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Easy dish to make
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pork tenderloin butterflied and pounded flat
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet. Mix green onions, bacon, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, spinach, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spread onto one side of pounded tenderloin. Roll tenderloin around the filling in a jelly-roll fashion. Coat rolled tenderloin with bread crumbs; place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Tie up the stuffed tenderloin with oven string. You might try just using all cream cheese (and extra) and mix it well with the other ingredients
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!