This honey garlic glazed salmon recipe is the easiest most delicious way you could ever cook salmon. The salmon is glazed in a delicious honey garlic sauce that is so flavorful and delicious. This recipe can be made sugar free by using Sukrin, a natural sugar free sweetener.
- Heat your broiler
- Melt the butter and mix all the ingredients except the sliced lemons and salmon to make a marinade
- Put the sliced lemons in a baking dish and cover with slices of salmon
- Pour the marinade all over the salmon
- Broil for 10 minutes then check and baste with the drippings
- Broil for another 5 minutes
- Serve with rice and vegetables
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!