Blue Cheese Dressing
Bleu Cheese dressing has many uses at any appetizer party. It can be served with vegetable sticks or celery or as a dip for other appetizers, like chicken wings
- mixing bowl
- 2 tablespoons fine diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Mexican Crema Fresca or sour cream
- 2 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fine diced celery
- n a small mixing bowl, combine onion, celery, garlic, crema, vinegar, and blue cheese. Season with pepper to taste. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!