Bison and Turkey Meatballs
These tasty Italian Bison and Turkey Meatballs are perfect served alone as an appetizer, with a side of pasta or in an Italian roll topped with provolone or parmesan cheese for a quick meatball sub. No matter how you serve it, it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 lb ground bison buffalo
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup Progresso Italian-style or garlic-herb bread crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion finely chopped (optional)
- 1 jumbo egg
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning or
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 cup Mexican or Italian cheese blend
- Bake uncovered 18 to 22 minutes or until temperature reaches 160°F and no longer pink in center.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!