Basic Fried Pork Loin
Thick or thin, pork loin makes the best chop but is easily over cooked. Watch to video to make a thick chop or follow our recipe for 1/4" chops.
- 1 ⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 Tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pounds 1/4" thin boneless pork loin chops
- 1 ⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine the flour, and seasonings in a large shallow bowl. Dredge each pork chop into the flour mixture to coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
- (if your pork chops are a little dry, rinse and shake off then dredge no egg needed).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!