Baked Zucchini Fries
These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and an Italian spice blend. They’re also gluten-free, low-carb and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe.
LEMON PARSLEY AIOLI:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini in half, then half again, then into quarters. You should have 16 slices per zucchini.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl or container and lightly beat it.
- Add the parmesan and spices to a separate bowl or container and stir to combine.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through on the cut side. Serve immediately.
- To make the optional lemon parsley aioli, add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir together.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!