Mediterranean Spiced Chicken
This is one of those recipes that I go back to time and time again and yet, I've never posted it! I love roasting bone-in chicken breasts because you get a lot more flavor and of course it doesn't dry out. I like this marinade because you get the intense flavor
- 4 boneless half chicken breasts
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 t. Salt
- 1 t. Ground ginger
- 1/2 t. Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t. Ground cloves
- 1 large onion finely grated (optional)
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- Combine all ingredients for marinade. Put in a ziploc bag with chicken. Seal the bag with as little air as possible, squishing the sauce around the chicken.
- Let the chicken marinate in fridge at least 30 minutes
- Broil or grill chicken 7 minutes each side, or until it reaches desire degree of doneness.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!