Asparagus, Tomato and Feta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
A super delicious asparagus, tomato and feta salad drizzled with an easy balsamic vinaigrette. This salad uses few ingredients but they’re all powerful in flavor creating an incredible salad that you won’t be able to stop eating!
- 6 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus preferably medium thickness, tough ends trimmed, remaining diced into 2-inch pieces
- 10.5 oz package grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts toasted
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbled (scant 1 cup)
- Add asparagus to boiling water and allow to boil until tender crisp, about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile fill a medium mixing bowl with ice and cold water. Drain and immediately transfer asparagus to ice water, let rest about 10 seconds then drain asparagus well.
- Transfer to a bowl with tomatoes and walnuts. Drizzle vinaigrette over top and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle over half of the feta then plate and top with remaining feta (just so the feta doesn't brown from tossing with all the dressing).
Calories: 237kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 7gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 205mgPotassium: 432mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 1385IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 130mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!